Driver Hits, Murders Kid Then Posts Photos Of His Body On Twitter

Connie Cole is completely troubled after her 16-year-old child was slaughtered when he was hit by an auto, and the driver later posted photos of her children body on twitter. 

"Who does that? You must be some kind of creature," Cole told WTLV. Cole is currently requesting that the 19-year-old driver accused of a wrongdoing. She is likewise asserting that he ought to have been tried for medications and liquor, however the Jacksonville Sheriff's office has said that the driver hinted at no weakness and participated with officers. The episode, the demonstrated, was still under scrutiny. 

Cole said that her child, Trevius Williams, was en route to get a roll of bread when he was hit. He was taken to a nearby healing center, however kicked the bucket before Cole arrived. Taking after the demise of Trevius, Cole was told by her niece the driver had post a photo of the body on Twitter with remarks that read, "I just murdered a man" and "Tear," WTLV reports. 

Prior, the same twitter account contained references to drinking "incline," which is a blend of hack syrup and pop. Both tweets have subsequent to been erased, and police have said that the reference to "incline" was in the verses of a melody. 

"I'm furious in light of the fact that analysts let me know that there was no liquor or medications included," said Cole, who has two other kids. "All things considered, how might you know whether he wasn't tried?" 

"I would prefer even not to do a reversal home," the inconsolable mother said. "I got a pack up his nearby. I got a giveaway his shoes. My child is failing to come back."



Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...