Coleen Garcia illuminates the issue of leaving the show in view of contention with Anne Curtis

In view of the sudden vanishing of Coleen Garcia in the early afternoon demonstrate, It's Showtime, individuals are presently pondering what may be the reason for her removal as a Showtime host. 

There are bits of gossip that she even had a contention with one of the female hosts of the appear, Anne Curtis. 

Be that as it may, Coleen Garcia had the opportunity to clarify her side on the thanksgiving of her appear, Pasion De Amor. 

"It's the administration's choice, even at my most drained and debilitating days, I truly attempted to go to our early afternoon show as my appreciation for having me as one of the hosts. I would never leave the show all alone terms since, I adore the appear and the general population I am working with," this is her announcement. 

At that point she was gotten some information about the contention in the middle of her and Anne Curtis, she asserts that they are in great terms. Actually, Anne was one of the initial few concerned individuals in the showbiz who asked her by means of content what happened. She said that there are no false impressions between them.




Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...