Coleen Garcia won't come back to host ABS-CBN's early afternoon theatrical presentation "It's Showtime" as the youthful on-screen character will be concentrating on her acting vocation in 2016.
The 23-year-old performer conceded in a meeting with Gretchen Fullido of ABS-CBN News that she won't come back to the show since her center during the current year will be on her prospective Star Cinema motion picture with Piolo Pascual and Dawn Zulueta, and her continuous dramatization "Pasion de Amor."
Garcia additionally called attention to that she was not really introduce at the show amid the second 50% of 2015 and that the ABS-CBN administration has educated her that they need her to concentrate on acting.
"Really, I was scarcely ever there amid the whole second 50% of 2015. I don't think I'll returning. Administration conversed with me and they need me to concentrate on acting," Garcia said.
Garcia additionally said her farewell to the appear and the "madlang individuals" on her Twitter account. In the tweet, she communicated her appreciation to the appear and their fans for offering her some assistance with growing and would like to see them later on.
The tweet understands: "I'll miss you, Madlang People! Much obliged to you for the LOVE and bolster! You've offered me some assistance with growing and I will FOREVER fortune it :) See you again soon! X"
Garcia has been a piece of the early afternoon theatrical presentation "It's Showtime" for over four years since joining the show in 2011.
Gossipy tidbits about Garcia's end from "It's Showtime" as of late coursed on online networking because of her delayed nonappearance in the appear. Fans estimated that her end was because of her excursion in Africa with her sweetheart and co-have Billy Crawford.
In the mean time, Garcia uncovered that she will be assuming the part of a youthful socialite who has an "unlabeled" association with Pascual's character in her most up to date film with Star Cinema.
"Iyong characters namin ay inside of the way of life today. I'm a socialite, while Piolo is a DJ. He's truly going to figure out how to turn. Zulueta is a style fashioner so by one means or another our characters will run into each other," she said
Share It To Your Friends!
Loading...

